Air Force Premier College Intern Program
500 full-time positions are available to current college and university juniors and graduate students. These positions will last 10-12 weeks during the summer and are offered in over 42 locations around the country.
Even better, these internships may qualify you for a permanent full-time position with Air Force Civilian Service (AFCS) once you complete your degree. A full-time offer will include a career development plan, a great salary, and all the benefits Federal employees enjoy.
Qualifications & Requirements
You must be:
- A U.S. citizen
- A full-time student currently enrolled in an accredited college or university
- Pursuing a degree
- Be in your Junior year of study
- In good academic standing with a GPA no less than 2.95
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Be a graduate student who is currently enrolled in a full-time graduate program and who can provide documentation that you will have completed a minimum of 15 semester hours prior to starting the summer internship.
Applications for these internships must be received by December.
To apply for this amazing program, email the following documents (.pdf) to AFCS@us.af.mil
Subject: PCIP, (your last name), (your major)
- Resume. Specify hours per week worked for any jobs listed
- Copy of "Unofficial" Transcript (may be e-transcript)
Want to stay in touch and learn about other opportunities with AFCS?
Submit your email, complete a short questionnaire about your preferences, and we'll be in touch.